CLI Continental Life Insurance Company of Brentwood Tennessee
All Continental Life Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans provide:
- 12 month rate guarantee
- Competitive rates
- A product seniors trust
- No waiting period for pre-existing conditions
- Over 30 years claims experience
- Knowledgeable in house customer service
Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plan F
Continental Life Medigap Plan F will no longer be available to people who become eligible for Medicare after January 1, 2020. Plan F is still considered the best Medigap plan and Continental Life offers it in every state that they sell plans.
Continental Life Plan F Rates
Below are sample Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plan F rates:
Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plan G
Continental Life Medigap Plan G offers great benefits and affordable rates. It is a great choice if you are looking for a Medigap plan.
Continental Life Plan G Rates
Below are sample Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plan G rates:
Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plans are offered in the following states:
- There is an application fee of $20 and also a household discount of 7%
- Attained Age is the rating system used in Alabama
- The application fee in California is $20. Meanwhile, the household discount is 5%
- California uses Attained Age.
- In addition to a $20 application fee, the household discount is 7%
- Florida has Attained Age rating system
- Issue Age rating method is used.
- Besides a $20 application fee, the household discount in Michigan is 7%
- Michigan uses Attained Age
- Plan G and N rates are very competitive. Plan N has co-payments of $0 for doctor visits and $50 for hospital ER visits.
- Medigap policies are different in Minnesota
- Basic rates have averaged a 4.7% annual rate increase since 2012.
- There is a $20 policy fee
- The application fee is only $6 in Mississippi. In addition to a low application fee, there is also a 7% household discount
- Mississippi uses Attained Age
- Plan G rates are very low
- The rates for Plan N are also very low
- Montana has a $20 application fee. However, there is a 7% household discount
- Montana has Attained Age rating system
- Plan G rates are very appealing
- Plan N rates are also very low
- Besides a $20 application fee, there is a 7% household discount.
- Nebraska has Attained Age rating system
- In addition to a $20 application fee, the plans in Nevada have a 7% household discount.
- Nebraska uses Attained Age
- While there is a $20 application fee, there is also a 7% household discount
- Ohio uses Attained Age
- Oregon has a $20 application fee but also has a 5% discount
- Attained Age rating system
- Medigap plans sold in Oregon are Plan A, Plan B, Plan F, High Deductible F, Plan G and also Plan N.
- There is a $20 application fee and also a 7% household discount
- Tennessee uses Attained Age rating system
- The application fee is $20 but there is no household discount
- Attained Age rating system
- While there is no application fee, there isn’t a household discount either
- Community Rated is used in Vermont
- The Medigap plans sold in Vermont are Plans A, B, C, D, F and also N.
Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plan Quotes
For Continental Life Medigap quotes, please call us at: 954-384-8647 and talk to one of our licensed agents. You can also contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.