Omaha Supplemental Medicare Supplement Insurance is the latest addition to the Mutual of Omaha family of companies. They currently offer Medigap plans in Texas.
For over 50 years, Medicare has been a stable insurance program for millions of people. Consequently, Medicare Supplement insurance has played a significant role alongside Medicare. People like this combination because Medicare Supplement insurance is easy to understand. It is also affordable and offers nationwide coverage. You are able see any doctor that accepts Medicare.
Omaha Supplemental is rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best Company.
With all Medicare Supplement Insurance policies, you:
- Keep your doctors and health care providers who accept Medicare patients
- See specialists without referrals
- Use anywhere in the U.S.
- Enjoy guaranteed coverage for life
Omaha Supplemental Medicare Supplement plans are available in:
- In addition to a $0 application fee, there is also a 12% household discount
- Attained Age rating
- Plans A, F, G, High Deductible G and also N are offered
- Plan F rate increased 9% in 2020.
- Plan G also increased 9% in 2020.
- The rates for Plan A increased 9% in 2020.
- Plan High Deductible G increased 9% in 2020.
- Plan N rate increased 3% in 2020.
Medigap Plans offered by Omaha Supplemental
- Medigap Plan A is a basic Medigap Plan. It only pays the Part A and Part B co-insurance amounts.
- Plan F fills all the gaps in Original Medicare. In other words, you pay $0 for Medicare covered services.
- Plan G is the fastest growing Medigap plan. It covers the Part A Deductible but not the Part B Deductible.
- High Deductible G it acts like Plan G once $2,340 Deductible is met.
- Plan N has copays of $20 for doctor visits. It also has a co-pay of $50 for ER visits. Another fast growing plan.
- Medigap Plans B, C, D, K, L, M and also N are not offered.
When it comes to selecting a Medicare supplement insurance plan, you
want to feel confident the plan will cover your health care needs. You also
want a good value.
You get both confidence and value with a Medicare supplement insurance policy from Omaha Supplemental Insurance Company. Let us help guide you through the process of choosing a plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Contact us today for a no-cost, no-obligation premium quote. We can answer your questions and help you select a plan with confidence.
For Omaha Supplemental quotes, please call us at: 954-384-8647. Also, if you are ready to enroll, one of our licensed agents will help you complete the application. You can also contact us via email at: email@example.com.